VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TURBOVMAX

Reaction score
Figured you all might get a kick out of this. It's my pit bike we built a while back. Chrome Molly 4130 Frame (thanks for the help Dave) 8 HP Briggs with a torque converter That's a sand rail front wheel. The bikes very light! Notice there's plenty of room up front for a turbo :biglaugh: These are build pictures... we've had it running and it kicks butt. It has a set of ape hangers. Couldn't find any pics of when it was running... I know there here somewhere :ummm: Anyway every-things out for powder coating and I will post up the finish pics soon.

Mini2.jpg

Mini8.jpg

Mini9.jpg

That is awesome!

I would love to have something like that to cruise around the neighborhood.

That's a wild little chop Gary!!! I love it! :clapping:

May very well be the first uni-hardtail/luggage rack combo I've ever seen!! :biglaugh:

Unless I'm mistaken, it's the pre-unit model too, right?

danny

That's a wild little chop Gary!!! I love it! :clapping:

May very well be the first uni-hardtail/luggage rack combo I've ever seen!! :biglaugh:

Unless I'm mistaken, it's the pre-unit model too, right?

danny

Hehe I love it myself Thanks. It's got a go-cart race rear brake that's actuated be a left handlebar lever. Wish I could find those pics... their on a thumb drive here somewhere. It's geared to do crazy wheelies. The rack is finished up with a removable aluminum tool tote that holds plugs, tune parts and a place for my helmet.

Doesn't look it, but there's quite a bit of $ tied up there. So it will probably be a one and only

Back