Mini-stalk directional bulbs

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gamorg02

Reaction score
hey all...

so one of my bulbs went on my from what the previous owner called "mini stalk directionals" and i can't find replacements, can someone give me a hand?

I believe they are "the original mini directions" as listed here:

http://www.sportsbikeshop.co.uk/motorcycle_parts/content_prod/25/1890

took the bulb out and all it says on it is: 12V23W, which i assume means 12 volts, 23 watts but i can't find a replacement at auto parts store or on ebay or anything....

Heres a pic of my bike (as best as i can get of the directionals) and the bulb. camera phone so not the best, but does anyone have any advice?? thanks in advance guys!

Attachments

• SSPX0099.jpg
    SSPX0099.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 27
  • SSPX0042.jpg
    SSPX0042.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 36
  • SSPX0067.jpg
    SSPX0067.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 27
Trade# 1073 12.8 volts 23 watts Try McMaster Carr. Part number 1505k23
Make sure its the right base. This one is a single contact bayonet base.

how the hell did u find that??!?? anyways thanks bro i owe u one.. the bulb i think is bigger, see how mine basically is the same size as the socket? that one looks like its almost double the size, i'll have to see if it fits...

i can't believe there isn't ean easier way, these directionals can't be THAT uncommon!

Trade# 1073 12.8 volts 23 watts Try McMaster Carr. Part number 1505k23
Make sure its the right base. This one is a single contact bayonet base.

Lee 1234,

right wattage and voltage but the stem and bulb size are wrong. that would fit the stock directionals perfectly but i need a bulb size no bigger than like .6" in diameter and a stalk size of 3/8" with a single bayonet....

this shouldn't be this difficult!

Those look like Lockhart Phillips signals. Google them and see if they have replacement bulbs.

Those look like Lockhart Phillips signals. Google them and see if they have replacement bulbs.

m-cman!!! i owe u fuckin beer man... jeeeezus that was a pain in the ass....

between this and the sissyrack help i think i owe u a couple...

anyways i couldn't figure out the manufacturer for the life of me for a while now and thats def it.

here's their website:

http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/

it has a catalog and then the turn signals in a section. the replacement bulbs are $2 a piece (ugh) but the only place i'm gonna find a 23W bulb in that size. the regular stock bulbs are easy as hell to find!!

i ordered 4 of them from my local yammy dealer, they charged me $3 shipping. should be here in 1.5 weeks... can't order them anywhere but "authorized dealers"...

if anyone wants to know the Lockhart Philips p/n: is 122-9601

Back