MIS race track and Wine Tasting May 9th Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if he hits v boost in all 5 he will come soon enough:biglaugh:

Hey, chad/hijacker, you take all the videos, right?

I remember when I rode with you guys that one time you had your camera mounted somewhere that wasnt your handle bars? WHere did you mount it?

I just got a mobius camera and if I go to this saturday I will definitely be taking footage too!

Blizzard Bill say's it's a go on weather for the Brooklyn Michigan area. So get your butt in the garage and get the bike ready. I for one will be running on tire's with full air for full speed's. I will be heading to the dyno in a few hours. Yesterday i went to the gas station with only a 1/4 gallon of gas in the tank filled up with premium and bike started to have a big flat spot at 3200rpm 2 mile's down the road. I have a little more to burn out so i can fill it again. I did put some Phaser 3000 in and it's a little better so i'm hoping it's the gas i put in and not something else like ignition. When a rectifier goes bad and the battery i'sent being charged it can do the same thing.

Run 87 octane in it, you will be fine. If you don't feel comfortable, run 89-90 in it. You ll be fine. The static compression and ignition system is well set for running that octane.

My weather says 76% rain. I am probably out. I am not riding 3 hours in the rain to get there and have it rain on me 3 more hours on the way back.

Hey, chad/hijacker, you take all the videos, right?

I remember when I rode with you guys that one time you had your camera mounted somewhere that wasnt your handle bars? WHere did you mount it?

I just got a mobius camera and if I go to this saturday I will definitely be taking footage too!

At MIS last year I mounted it on the left scoop. Used double sided tape to hold the gopro mount there. Sometimes I use the suction cup mount and put it on the water pump cover on the right side.

Here's one with it mounted on the water pump cover...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEWZex0Cc1I

The forecast I am looking at says 35-55% chance of rain showers tomorrow. I dont see any forecast that says 100%!!!!

Forecast looks too crappy for me to ride that far.........:damn angry:..........I'm out.........:bang head:..........Tom.

Back