MIS race track and Wine Tasting May 9th Michigan

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless the forecast improves drastically I'm out too. It's raining here now, supposed to rain all night, 70% in the morning and only improve to a 50% chance of thunderstorms by mid afternoon tomorrow.

it will be dry roads at 6 a.m. I plan on going

so.. Toledo forecast said last night and this morning to expect tstorms at 3pm today then 5pm then 7pm.. it's 10:30pm and still no rain.

Local doppler shows no impending storm
http://www.13abc.com/weather/ipcams/293880161.html

Here's current paste from weather.com
I will make my decision and hour or so out from departure time

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 3
It says rain at the track 51% from my station. I think it's a bust. I can't ride 5 hours in the rain to be rained on also.

I think I am out ubless something miraculous happens.

Dry here and from 6am to 2pm 20% to 40% chance of rain. At this time it's still a go for me.

still looking good here. i say a 75% chance the track ride is a go.

Rain is finally moving out of here now, looks like a good day for those who are going!......................Have fun!........:punk:........Tom.

At the track, it's drying off. I got rained on for 45 mins getting here. Nothing bad light rain. I guess after you ride in down pours for 5 hours, that little rain was nothing lol.

Give us some pics and vids if you can guys. It's been lightly raining here all night and off and on this morning.

Todd has video. I went 148mph 155mph 160mph Todd hit 181mph not sure and 197mph. but like you say Todd it didn't happen unless you have video so lets see it. track was great and we took a short hooligan ride after the track.

When I get back home I will get some video.

The video came our decent for a cell phone.

197 was the top I hit Gps verified. And my Gps is a little lagging behind. So it is quite possible I hit 200 mph. The bike had a little more left and I know plenty of guys that have gone 205-209 mph in a mile at events.

I am definitely doing a sanctioned mile event this year. I want a 200 mph club hat!

I do have the video blowing by you Mike ;)

You came out of that turn about 20mph faster than me and just pulled away I wish I could watch it on YouTube on the big screen

Sounds Awsome!.............Can't wait to see the vid!..............Glad you guys had a good time, how many bikes showed up?................Tom.

Bet there wasn't very many bikes on the track with the weather the way it was.

The guys that set up the event were really cool. When I would come down the back stretch they were giving me thumbs up LOL.

I would like to see a pro run through the turns at 170+ mph on a bike. 145-150 mph was the fastest I went through a turn ( on the gps run , hence not on the video ) and I felt in total control, but you could tell that if one little thing went south... you were going too.

Everyone was telling me you don't lean the bike in the corners..... I was definitely leaning in the corners.

Video be up soon.

Back