Monster Gauges

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TOTHEMAX

Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the Monster Gauges on Cycle One Off? Got my Marks Exhaust, Mega scoops, fluted side covers, the last two things I need are the Progressive 440HD black shocks and the Monster Gauges!

I ordered my monster tach from Tom @ Cycle One Off in December. Still waiting.

I have the monster tach/oil press gauge/drag specialities speedo combo.

I love it, and would recommend this setup to anyone who is frustrated with the factory tach setup.

It only took a few weeks for the gauges to arrive, and the stock speedo cable/stainless aftermarket does work with no mods.

PM with questions if you need.
Ski

I ordered my monster tach from Tom @ Cycle One Off in December. Still waiting.

Hmm...:whistlin:

The ONLY way it seems that you will get ANY help from them is to talk to Tom on the phone. Emails and such go unanswered... Speaking from my several instances and other members... Many call Tom and have nothing but GREAT things to say about him.:confused2:

Anyone familiar with the Monster Gauges on Cycle One Off? Got my Marks Exhaust, Mega scoops, fluted side covers, the last two things I need are the Progressive 440HD black shocks and the Monster Gauges!
FYI on searching for the 440's, as you may have or have not found this dealer. Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse (MAW) has the lowest price I could find on the Progressive 440-4218B (13', HD, Black) for $388.95+$25.88 shipping. MAW's part # M28209. I have bought several items from them (latest a Bridgestone G525 front tire for $66.95) with good luck.
If you have found cheaper please let me know.
Thanks! Happy modding ;)

I have the monster tach/oil press gauge/drag specialities speedo combo.

I love it, and would recommend this setup to anyone who is frustrated with the factory tach setup.

It only took a few weeks for the gauges to arrive, and the stock speedo cable/stainless aftermarket does work with no mods.

PM with questions if you need.
Ski
Can you post a pic or link to it?

Latest posts

Back