Mpg?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you're talking about Gen 1, it waries:

- newer models seem to get about 120 miles before reserve, so about 40mpg

- older models like mine only get about 105 miles b4 reserve, so about 35mpg

That's riding 'easy' with a lot of highway miles. If I ride street only, using a fair amount of Vboost, it's only 90 miles to reserve, or about 30mpg

i concur with mr naughtyg.......if yu keep the tach below 6k.....IF U CAN:rofl_200: yu can get 40 or 41 mpg easy. last i got was 127 miles .

This seems to be a repeat thread but i will join in ,
the most i got out of my stocker was 240kms empty with no vboost
otherwise 160kms - if ya lucky and you will use some oil .

:punk:

I'm not having any luck getting past the next gas station. I fill up, give it the throttle and watch the gas gauge laugh at me!

Seriously.....80 miles to a tank then the gas warning light comes on and starts snickering....LOL.

With a little gas tank, and big engine comes the need to NOT pass up gas stations.

I'll actually try and see what the mileage is later, but I have to stop too often to fill the bike up, BUT I'll try. I think it's about 25 miles to the gallon.

What's the tank range on the max's?

If I lean on it infrequently I get 90 miles to red light time. Shifting around 4000 and just cruising to work I get reserve light at 115-120 at 39.xx mpg, not good, not bad.

My V4 magna does 45mpg riding about the same throttle use as the max getting 90 mile to reserve.

I ride 70+ miles a day and have to gas up every other day so I take it to the sub 100 mile reserve light as the extra 4-6 mpg won't get me past another day to gas up anyway :)

YMMV :)

Gary

Back