My first Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rjc71z

Reaction score
my first v-max

just got a 2004 max and i fucking love it. what mod would you do first a jet kit, 17'' rear wheel, seat or what? input would be great. thanks

Re: my first v-max

Seat, EBC brake pads, Racetech forks/emulators, then wheels.

Mark

If you love it the way it is... Why change it?:ummm:

I hated mine stock so I made some changes.:whistlin:

i can live with calling it G I N G E R B R E A D. i cant leave anything stock my GTI, my ak-47, my old gsxr. its fun to mod things and see how you made it even better

The stock pads have more metal and chew up the rotor much quicker. Better braking feel with EBC too.

Mark

If you love it the way it is... Why change it?:ummm:

I hated mine stock so I made some changes.:whistlin:

what I want to know is.....who the @$#$%^ is the chick bobbin on the grip in the picture?
If she's not taken....me want :)

Seat, fork springs @ emulators, rear shocks, frame and fork brace, then wheels and a braced swingarm.

Later,

Rusty

Seat, fork springs @ emulators, rear shocks, frame and fork brace, then wheels and a braced swingarm.

Later,

Rusty
cool Rusty, ill do a search on fork springs and whats up, which springs do you have?

cool Rusty, ill do a search on fork springs and whats up, which springs do you have?

Racetech will ask you your wieght and riding style.Most here have the 1.0 rate springs like I do .That is their stiffest spring. They are 3.5 times stiffer than stock.

Racetech will ask you your wieght and riding style.Most here have the 1.0 rate springs like I do .That is their stiffest spring. They are 3.5 times stiffer than stock.

Feel more like 100 times... That's a good thing...:thumbs up:

Hi, I'm picking up my first V-max this weekend. Its an 04 with 1700km on it. What upgrades or modifications (if any) should I consider doing? Anything I should look out for with the bike? Common problems etc????

Thanks,

Bob

Hi, I'm picking up my first V-max this weekend. Its an 04 with 1700km on it. What upgrades or modifications (if any) should I consider doing? Anything I should look out for with the bike? Common problems etc????

Thanks,

Bob

Hey Bob,

I merged your thread with an existing "what should I do first" thread...

Take a look and add to it if you like! :thumbs up:

Oh and welcome to the best damn Vmax forum on the web!:cheers:

Back