my max is getting bad bad bad bad

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattmullins

Reaction score
Bought this year was bone stock, couldn't have that . First dyno was 103 HP put on supertrapps rebuilt carbs with new diaphragms 2nd dyno 105hp put on 170 shinko rear UFO drag bars plug wires with strobe caps DD clutch soldered all wires put Dale walker holeshots 4-1 DJ stage one kit 170 main jets floats set at 1.125" clip 2nd from top 3rd dyno 113.73hp ran rich 11-12 a/f put back in 152.5 runs likes rocket 150 mj to lean. Raced my buddy's to day his max has a new motor from a stop to 2nd gear roll and go I just crushed him he just looked at me with just nothing to say and the I said I have morelys Muscle coming he's like when you suck, today I ordered 1 1./2" lower progressive shocks and springs and some kuryakyn mirrors that looks like knives pretty bad looking after I get the morely lit will dyno again. How do you load pics up here

Can't wait to see it. I have not pulled the trigger on any carb or exhaust mods yet on mine. The monkey is taunting me, though.

Back