My new bike

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bawls

Reaction score
I'm the proud owner of a 2007 white special edition zx14. I must say that it is a pleasure to ride. and it's always nice to pass a car only to look down and see 150 on the speedo lol. I'll post pics as soon as i'm able to. I good a good price too. 9,400 out the door.

I'm the proud owner of a 2007 white special edition zx14. I must say that it is a pleasure to ride. and it's always nice to pass a car only to look down and see 150 on the speedo lol. I'll post pics as soon as i'm able to. I good a good price too. 9,400 out the door.

:punk:

Congrats. Are you going to pull the flame stickers?

You'll love it when you remove the secondary throttle flys, get a Brock's system and a PCIII. Still love the Max tho. :rocket bike:

here you guys go... it's been a while since i've had good internet.

Attachments

• 053.jpg
    053.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 40
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 42
  • SANY0558.jpg
    SANY0558.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 49
Sweet ride....

I've always loved my Kaws...until the 900R dropped a valve on me with only 2264 miles in 85.

Rode several 14's in the past few years and love them, especially when standing on the pegs! Never realized how freakin fat they look from the front. I thought my 99 Busa was an ugly bitch, and she was.

Peel off those flame stickers, and that 2 Bros Exhaust, then we have a winner!

:cheers:

Neil

Sweet ride....

Peel off those flame stickers, and that 2 Bros Exhaust, then we have a winner!

Neil

I wish that i had an aftermarket exhaust on it. right now she's bone stock with the exception of the tall windscreen that i'm going to change out.

Back