My new jack

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PDWeyand

Reaction score
Well I was going to buy this jack from H.F. but a friend of mine father had a used one for sale for 100.00 This one from H.F. is like 175.00. So I think I got a deal and the one I bought has safety locks on it also. I think I got a great lift and it also can be used to move the bike once on the lift if I need more room to work.

image_12032.jpg

This is the jack I bought for 100.00

jackstand1.jpg

newjackstand2.jpg

newjackstand3.jpg

newjackstand6.jpg

newjackstand7.jpg

But I have yet to get the bike on it, I have shocks to replace and rear brakes to work on.

Wouldja look at dat 'big load' it lifted?:biglaugh:

Looks like a "Bah-ghan," as they say in NYC.

Throw some cribbing around it to level the load to account for pipes & the like, strap-it-down, and "Bob's yer uncle!"

oh lol, i didnt even know... my apologies, just trying at a lil humour. my buddy has a lift similar in design and its effin massive, the only one ive seen actually. a lift is something i could see myself getting, im always working on someones bike... lol.

peace,
evan...

For a ten year old she is a large child. My wife is 5' 4" and my oldest daughter is 6' and my son is 13 and 5' 9" and I am 6' 4". No apologies needed, I thought it was funny also and till you said something I did not realize she was in her socks lol. It is all good.

getting the jack from the ground into the back to the truck was a effing joke and back on the ground when I got it home. If you look at the close up of the safety lock you can see a bolt that will 'lift' the one set of wheel off the floor / ground and the jack will not roll. Whoever build this jack designed it so it would not wiggle while in the up position either. This jack it tight and solidly built.

Latest posts

Back