my tribute to Evel Knievel - 1938 to 2007

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fast Freddy

Reaction score
praise god that Evel Knievel was saved before he died. my greatest regret for him would be that he died without giving his life to Jesus. he has always been a BIG inspiration to me. his courage and determination have made a big impression on me. not just in the way i have ridden and jumped my own motorcycles but the way i have lived my life. godspeed to Evel Knievel the gladiator who taught me that it is better to be fighting in the arena than to be merely a spectator viewing the battle......

go to www.evelknievel.com to learn more about the greatest daredevil who ever lived
bowdown.gif

evel-38-07.jpg

here is another pic of the legend himself doing what he did best :punk:

Attachments

• evelk.jpg
    evelk.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 23
That was a nice tribute guys, I remember watching him many times as I was growing up. It was a huge event and we talked about it for days.....cool guy.

Evel please say hi to Matt for me. You'll be remembered as the King of motorcycle jumping.:punk:

I always like to watch him and his son.I even had the stunt bike and launcher when I was a kid.No doll though.Was fun as hell!

Quite possibily the coolest toy I ever had growing up.
Cept when I pinched my fingers in the wheel. :tantrum:

p1430ex4.jpg

Quite possibily the coolest toy I ever had growing up.
Cept when I pinched my fingers in the wheel. :tantrum:

p1430ex4.jpg

:punk:

I have the SSS, and the Snake River Parachute MIB from the 70's!

Use to have the "Evel" stars and bars licensed helmet from Sears, but, that melted along with a 1978 Rm 125 in a grass fire :stickyman:

:cheers:

Neil

Latest posts

Back