Mystery problem

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there.a way to run power directly from the battery to the ignition so I can see if the ignition still works?

Can't remember the power wire going into the box? Look at the wire harness diagram on my website. Also, fix your Avatar if you would. Some of us log in from work and could easily be fired if the wrong people walk up on me and see it.

Sean

Ran power direct from battery to ignition,still nothing.Checked fleabay for replacement ignitor unit and $$OUCH$$!Guess I'm done riding for awhile.At least I know what the problem is.Thanks for all the help guys.

Ran power direct from battery to ignition,still nothing.Checked fleabay for replacement ignitor unit and $$OUCH$$!Guess I'm done riding for awhile.At least I know what the problem is.Thanks for all the help guys.

Sean may have one for ya....shoot him an email....Morleys muscle.

I've blown my budget for the year on my Max and then some ($300 headlight for one thing ).I'll put it back together so I don't lose parts and try again next year,but thanks again for all the help.

No problem. We could at least send you a test kit and you can narrow it down so you know what you need.

Back