Need a naming convention for new VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buster Hymen

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
We need a way to refer to the 09 VMax rather than the "new VMax". Start posting up your ideas. :clapping:

Gen is how we decipher the different model changes on the SV's too. :confused2:

Gen 1 Gen 2

Works for me and it's short but sweet!

I like the "Gen 1" and "Gen 2". It reminds me of how people refer to the different generations of Camaros and Corvettes.

I like the "Gen 1" and "Gen 2". It reminds me of how people refer to the different generations of Camaros and Corvettes.

Or... Everything that has a different generation... It's pretty standard across the board...

VMAX and VMAX 2.0
Gen1 and Gen2
Coolest Fu#^#ing bike in the world 1 and Coolest Fu#^#ing bike in the world 2

I think the original VMax is just like a good set of boobs..... and the new VMax is like that good set of boobs, with a perfect implant..... just more to love!

How about- The Bankrupter,The Greed master or The Homewrecker? The Golddigger? The Bank Buster? I can go on?

how about Vmax and steroid max lol. or for Vmax and RichMax$

or since none are availible yet Vmax and ghoastMax

In all honesty it should be like they do it with corvette's like c4, c5, c6 just V1 and V2

Too soon to say - it depends if it's a flop or if it kicks Azz - kinda like Windows XP vs Vista - eewww - let's not go there...

Original and Gen two are my votes...

Big pig? hahaha jesus how people get on the band wagon of despair.... You know when the 100,000 desmosedici came out i was disappointed o could find one in my bank account either, but i dont go around tellin every one its a crap bike.....sheesh

Id be very surprised after all that work engineering and the millions they spent on tooling and sets ups, that the thing is a flop...... that would be dumb.

Original and Gen two are my votes...

Big pig? hahaha jesus how people get on the band wagon of despair.... You know when the 100,000 Desmond's came out i was disappointed o could find one in my bank account either, but i dint go around telling every one its a crap bike.....sheesh

Id be very surprised after all that work engineering and the millions they spent on tooling and sets ups, that the thing is a flop...... that would be dumb.

Dumb yes! I think if it takes you at least 10 years of announcing your coming out with a new bike and have to have a survey to find out what people want then Id say your pretty out of touch!LOL

If it cooks the B-king or Bursa it wouldn't be by much and how long would that last,then another 10 years Yamaha will respond completing this cycle and over again till were all dead!
Its a nice bike worth 20 K? No!Fastest production bike? doubtful, if yes not for long. so if your buying the bike to have the fastest out there bad choice[Suzuki is cranking out bikes]

If you just want a fast high tech vmax it might be a good choice if you dont care about the money!

Latest posts

Back