Need help from a Graphic artist

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buster--Here are the flv, swf and jpg files for both the blue and the red banners. I appreciate the time and energy you put into this forum, btw. Thanks.

Awesome work guys,..can't find one I don't like ,...the skull is no big deal for me ,..I like it ,...and the tuning fork logo is really nice.

Wow, I really like that! :worthy: I'd like to use it as the logo banner for the vbblue skin, is that OK? Also is it possible to resize it? Banner height is 150px and maybe if you can make it wider.

Buster
It?s OK with me; you can use it anywhere you like. I put together two new ones 150px high and about 920 wide. I had to change it up abit to make it fit the width and still look good. Here is a black back ground one and a white background. By the way if you want to do a shirt, with this design then let me know and I will make it fit better for a shirt.

Oh and here is one with the tuning forks on the outside. Let me know which one you guys like, or if you want any changes thanks I am happy to help this forum out any way I can.

Mike W.

Attachments

• Logo05-black.jpg
    Logo05-black.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Logo05-white.jpg
    Logo05-white.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 22
oops! I forgot to put the pic of the one with the tuning forks on the side:bang head:

Attachments

• Logo05-white b.jpg
    Logo05-white b.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 23
Here's a new flash banner, the size you requested. The new size (wish I had known about that earlier) dictated a whole new approach. This version is based on lightninggrant's suggestion, mjsonar's use of 3d lettering, and still uses the graphics donated by KJ and redbone. It's still nice and small, weighing in at less than 200kb. I figure you could use the still (jpg) from the last frame for all pages but the index, this way it won't reload the flash..

http://www.vinandcheryl.com/vmaxforumlogo8.html

Freakin awesome work :clapping:

The talent here is amazing!!!!!

Good job folks....:worthy:

Great work guys.

Just one idea from me. Instead of the skull i would like to see this logo in between the bikes. The only nominator these bike have is the V-4 engine and the side scoops. And the name of course.

I could not find a better picture but i am sure some one here knows where to find it.

P.S. any one here from Norway ?? I would like to tour Norway and i am thinking about moving there. No jobs in Iceland these days :confused2:

Attachments

• vmaxlogo.gif
    vmaxlogo.gif
    77.5 KB · Views: 13
Freakin awesome work :clapping:

Thanks KJ. The final frame is basically your original submission, so thank YOU. I just took the long way to get there.

Great work guys.

Just one idea from me. Instead of the skull i would like to see this logo in between the bikes. The only nominator these bike have is the V-4 engine and the side scoops. And the name of course.

Sorry Palli, but I'm done working on this one. If someone else wants to remodify it, they're welcome to; the graphics are posted in this thread. Besides, I think most guys are happy with keeping the skull, and the anti-skullites will have to settle for the compromise of it being smaller. I could be wrong, of course.
Good luck with the job search. :hippy biker:

Am I too late to get in on this?

Here's one idea I have a few more in mind but don't have the time to play with them right now.

Attachments

• vmax-1.jpg
    vmax-1.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 36
Am I too late to get in on this?

Here's one idea I have a few more in mind but don't have the time to play with them right now.

No, you're not too late, keep them coming! Yours looks really good too. This is going to be tougher than I thought to pick one. I might try recoding the header where the logo is so it shows random banners....:hmmm:

Love Rayvin's, Kj's and Mj's work and all others that contributed. Can't wait to see these new additions live on the site Great work guys!

Back