Needed ,different handle bars

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripinanroarin

Reaction score
I wished my bars came back another 3 inches. I kinda have to stretch a little, and I can feel it across my upper back after an hour of riding. I was thinking about Morleys bars, but I'm not sure witch ones. I dont want to be getting longer brake lines, ect. Just something that you "bolt and go" Has any here tried different bars for the same reason, and wich ones worked ? And mabey some one has a set for sale. Thank you.

I wished my bars came back another 3 inches. I kinda have to stretch a little, and I can feel it across my upper back after an hour of riding. I was thinking about Morleys bars, but I'm not sure witch ones. I dont want to be getting longer brake lines, ect. Just something that you "bolt and go" Has any here tried different bars for the same reason, and wich ones worked ? And mabey some one has a set for sale. Thank you.

I had the same issue and put a Gen-Mar riser on my '99 with oem bars. It's very comfortable now.....they also come in black, here's the link.

http://www.rlmotorcycles.com/cgi-bin/eShop/index.cgi?pid=67&product=GenMar

That seems to be what I'm looking for. I do get neck pain as well, just like the add says. Some one was thinking when they desighned this part. Thank you.:biglaugh:

Back