New England ride

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old timer

Reaction score
Being as it's the beginning of leaf season here in NE ( the next 2 - 3 weeks anyway ) does anyone have a plan for a ride ? Possibly the Mohawk Trail or Rt 100 in VT , or ?... Sunday would be the better of the weekend days , if there's a prefered day .

not sure, was thinking of riding around that area, portsmouth, down towards clinton MA( my brother lives there) i'll check in if i end up doing a ride that way.

i might be up for something. lots of stuff going on so sundays are better typically for me too but can't give a definite until that day probably.

55 views and no takers...:confused2:...you guys stop riding this year...? At least lets do route 202 around the Quabbin...yes , no...or like the Red Sux , wait till next year...:rofl_200:( inside joke from a Yankees fan :punk: )

So...

we better! the radials are just about done.

Hey old man, I mean old timer, Ill run the quabbin with ya,mable might not make it but Im close enough to have the wife come get me if she dont. Im usually off fridays,and Ive got saterday, but sunday the wife and I are taking a peeping trip to kent ct. keep me posted ,Ill go or you can come out to my place and we can run through the quabbin and around some back roads. whatever.

I'm off Sundays and Mondays...so the weather is the deciding factor for me . I'll be coming from Wistah so that's rt. 122 , where you at ?

Tugla , you riding all the way down from the Yukon...? :blink000:

something like that hahahahah i'll be back in que this evening and will see how my weekend looks. if weather is nice was thinking of heading down to new hampshire area to the grass drags, not far from portsmouth. i'll look up rt 122 and see where that is.

We might be able to get a Sunday or Monday ride in next weekend (of the 15th), whatcha think Rov....can we get enough wrenching done? :confused2:

I'm off Sundays and Mondays...so the weather is the deciding factor for me . I'll be coming from Wistah so that's rt. 122 , where you at ?

Tugla , you riding all the way down from the Yukon...? :blink000:

i know 122 south of 90 decently. got a buddy in northbridge.

tugla just might, hes crazy!

We might be able to get a Sunday or Monday ride in next weekend (of the 15th), whatcha think Rov....can we get enough wrenching done? :confused2:

ya man for sure we'll get it done, a healthy supply of brownies and we can get anything done.

is it close to you dan? think a monday ride or something :confused2:

ya man for sure we'll get it done, a healthy supply of brownies and we can get anything done.

is it close to you dan? think a monday ride or something :confused2:

It's about an hour to the starting point, the ride is a couple hours (I think) then an hour back to BRC. It'd be cool if we can get V2 done in time. Have to meet somebody familiar with the route tho cause I don't know it at all.

Yeah, Monday would work. :punk:

Whadda you think guys.....wanna make this happen? :ummm:

Me, I like the sound of it, meet at the 'usual spot' head out from there.

sorry gents can't do monday. maybe sunday. so much still going on here on operation 'no more fucking water in the basement'

looks like monday is gonna be a stretch for now, will know more in a day or so here

Back