new low

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By being a Total Asshole or a Lawyer (Most Lawyers, there are a few that do good).
Come to think of it, most Lawyers are Politicians...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:

By being a Total Asshole or a Lawyer (Most Lawyers, there are a few that do good).
Come to think of it, most Lawyers are Politicians...:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
Your post made me think of a joke. Whats the difference between a dead lawyer in the road and a dead skunk in the road?

There are skid marks in front of the skunk.:rofl_200:

I was trying to figure out his angle.

:Absolute control
:Trying to starve them out of NYC
:Insanity

I vote for 1 and 3

This guy is worried about salt content for people who eat out of dumpsters. I wonder if the dumpsters and garbage cans have the nutritional information label.

Doesn't NYC have bigger things to worry about than the homeless eating salty foods?

This seems like a huge waste of people's time. Let the orgs handle what's acceptable and what's not.

Classic example of nanny state mentality. I'm surprised he's not mayor of San Francisco.

Moron and idiot.

Houston has passed a few similar measures affecting the homeless and failed to pass others. Most of those measures were just trying to make it less enjoyable to be homeless.

San Francisco loves their homeless population, I think we oughtta ship the entire homeless population in the USA to San Francisco.

Latest posts

Back