New max

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All deliveries are postponed until "sometime in December" per a notice to dealers from Yamaha. While I'm dissapointed, I also think that they are likely correcting some problem that would have been an issue with us "first owners" anyway. I've tried to avoid new-model purchases but I'm not good at that...maybe this delay avoids shop-time in the first year...maybe they are boring out the cylinders or adding pinstripes to make it go faster.

I do wish it would both get here fast and go fast, though.

So does that mean that all bikes will be pushed back a month or two, or just the first ones, I wonder....

So does that mean that all bikes will be pushed back a month or two, or just the first ones, I wonder....

Good question, this could very well be the case unfortunately. Although I won't be able to ride mine until April I'm sure so it's no biggie for me.....but then it would be nice to have some eye candy for the remainder of the Winter!!

I spoke with my dealer over the phone yesterday. He claims that my delivery time hasn't shifted from February. We'll see if that holds true...:confused2:

Hello fellow riders !

Here in Portugal (according to last information this week from Yamaha importer) the delivery is schedule to the first half of December.

Already got my personalized box with plate to put on it !

I hope its not to keep it under x-mas tree till next year !!

Regards all, and safe ride !

Has anyone took delivery yet?

My dealer called me a couple weeks ago to let me know it would not arrive in November. He is expecting early December! I thought he was calling to tell me it had arrived!!!! Damn! I'm freakin'!

Back