new mighty vac

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
speedbleeders come with their own thread sealant!

reverse bleeding won't work on them tho...

Just throwing it out there, but if anyone who is going to Thunder, or someone else who would pay postage, I have a brand new set of speed bleeders that I won't use (have titanium bleed nipples:biglaugh:) that they can have for free. Hate to see good parts go to waste.

Just throwing it out there, but if anyone who is going to Thunder, or someone else who would pay postage, I have a brand new set of speed bleeders that I won't use (have titanium bleed nipples:biglaugh:) that they can have for free. Hate to see good parts go to waste.

if your chucking them out i could use some, hate bleeding cause im always stretched holding the wrench, line and pulling the dang levers. im sure its atleast worth a few cold ones next time i roll thru ontario.

if your chucking them out i could use some, hate bleeding cause im always stretched holding the wrench, line and pulling the dang levers. im sure its atleast worth a few cold ones next time i roll thru ontario.

They are yours sir! Send me an address to send them to. With the postal strike you will get them around Christmas:rofl_200:

They are yours sir! Send me an address to send them to. With the postal strike you will get them around Christmas:rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: funny cause its true. give me something to do over winter on the bike so perfect timing hahahah.

or hold on to them and if i make it back east at the end of the month i can just meet ya and pick them up or maybe by then the strike will be over and all can go back to normal 1 week deliveries :rofl_200:

:rofl_200::rofl_200: funny cause its true. give me something to do over winter on the bike so perfect timing hahahah.

or hold on to them and if i make it back east at the end of the month i can just meet ya and pick them up or maybe by then the strike will be over and all can go back to normal 1 week deliveries :rofl_200:

I am good with whatever you choose. If you make it here you can come by the house and I will bbq up some grub and we can kick back for an evening! I am at Thunder until June 27th or 28th (we haven't decided what day we are coming back), but should be good the rest of the week.

ok i will let ya know when i figure out. bbq sounds perfect. hopefully i got time to make it out on the bike but who knows.

Here is the latest. I have tried all methods suggested on this thread and nothing has worked. I decided to start over i drained all the fluid out of the system. I reverse bled using a syringe until i got no bubbles in the master from either caliper (at this point i still have no brake pressure). I then hook up my mityvac and bleed both caliper. I have no bubbles coming from either caliper now just fluid in the lines. Still have absolutely no brake. If there is no air in the system and i have no brake what is the problem? :ummm:

Here is the latest. I have tried all methods suggested on this thread and nothing has worked. I decided to start over i drained all the fluid out of the system. I reverse bled using a syringe until i got no bubbles in the master from either caliper (at this point i still have no brake pressure). I then hook up my mityvac and bleed both caliper. I have no bubbles coming from either caliper now just fluid in the lines. Still have absolutely no brake. If there is no air in the system and i have no brake what is the problem? :ummm:
You are doing something wrong.
1- connect the mighty vac to the caliper using a clear hose not the nipples provided in mighty vac kit, open the bleeder screw & pump the vac until no more fluid comes out.
2- fill the reservoir with brake clean fluid.
3- with the mighty vac connected to the bleeder screw, open the screw & pump it & watch the fluid level drop in the master, close the screw and add more fluid in the master then open the screw & pump some more repeat until fluid comes out of the bleeder screw without letting the master suck in air, close the bleeder screw.
4- Now do the same with the other side caliper while making sure the master is full of fluid & not sucking air at any point, when fluid starts coming out close the bleeder and squeeze the brake lever several times.
that should work.

Like I said before,your master seals may be shot and not pumping fluid.

Like I said before,your master seals may be shot and not pumping fluid.

Sounds like the logical next step. It is obvious that there is something very wrong with your front braking system. I would start at the master cylinder as well as it is the most likely cause.

you can pour fluid in your master thru the banjo bolt hole and then plug it with a short stubby bolt. make sure the lever gets hard as a rock.. that'll give you some indication maybe.

I removed the the brake line replaced the banjo with a teflon taped bolt, filled the reservoir and pumped the brake no pressure at all. does this mean the master is bad? I did remove the brake lever to paint the reservoir some parts came out of the master could i have put it back together wrong causing my problem.

I removed the the brake line replaced the banjo with a teflon taped bolt, filled the reservoir and pumped the brake no pressure at all. does this mean the master is bad? I did remove the brake lever to paint the reservoir some parts came out of the master could i have put it back together wrong causing my problem.

If you had the master apart I would definitely start looking there!!! Most likely something is in backwards or in the wrong order.

you put fluid down the hole before you put the teflon plug in yea?

Should still get something at the lever just from filling the res,surely? If the seals were good that is....

Back