New motor in the Luv

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good, what color are you gonna shoot? Something bright, or dark? I think the smooth look is a good one. Did you use spot rivets to pull out the corner?

I guess you have another truck to fulfill hauling duties, so the fuel cell isn't in the way of being a truck used as a truck. I think you said you sold the V-10 Dodge I used to see you in?

It looks good, what color are you gonna shoot? Something bright, or dark? I think the smooth look is a good one. Did you use spot rivets to pull out the corner?

I guess you have another truck to fulfill hauling duties, so the fuel cell isn't in the way of being a truck used as a truck. I think you said you sold the V-10 Dodge I used to see you in?
Thanks ! It is going to be pearl white not even sure if I want stripes. I am thinking just keeping it old school & letting my buddy pinstripe it next time he comes down. I used my stud gun on the corner.

I sold that V10 back to my brother about 3 years ago. I have a 2001 Dodge 1 ton 4 wheel drive diesel now

Back