New Muscle Seat

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Klatuu

Reaction score
Morely's Muscle Seat, "mid cut". I got it about a month ago, and promptly went on a 1000 mile weekend ride. My ass says "worth more than it cost".

I'm 6'3", 250 lbs, with a 33" inseam, which is why I went for the "mid cut" version. The VMax is almost too short for me, and I don't think I would have enjoyed the deeper cut version as much. Last picture shows widen passenger pillion.

Pictures007.jpg

Pictures009.jpg

Pictures008.jpg

Pictures011.jpg

Good to hear cause I am looking into buying Sean's seat also. I did a 220mile trip with the stock seat and it was almost unbearable.

Seat looks great! Sean and I decided to try a full cut (270 lbs/ 32" inseam) and it worked great for rides up to about 300 miles for me. Last year I asked Sean to "flatten" out the seat some (now looks like a mid cut) and man what a difference on long runs! I've done several 500 mile days and planning a few more for this weekend! +1 for Morley Muscle seats!

I had a Sportmax seat and it was extremely uncomfortable for more than around town rides. The low cut forces you into one position and your equipment get gradually crushed by the upturned front portion. Went to Waco (about 85 miles each way) for some BBQ with some fellow riders and sold the seat immediately afterwards. Have had a Corbin on both my Maxes and have taken up to 3500 mile trips in 7 days with no bad effects. I will never again get a seat that is shaped like a "\___/" again. (Sorry for the graphic. Closest I could get to the shape). Just my :twocents:.

$260 basic seat set
$30 two toned carbon fiber and smooth black mix
$40 reshaped passenger seat
$30 "VMAX" outline stitch into flip section (Outline Deep Blue Stitch)
$30 return shipping

Latest posts

Back