New to the forum and New to the VMax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya Sean's seats look Sweet. Question are his seats lower and if so how much lower? I am 6'3" and have stinkin long legs 38" inseam.

Ya Sean's seats look Sweet. Question are his seats lower and if so how much lower? I am 6'3" and have stinkin long legs 38" inseam.

He can modify the depth but I went with a full 1.5 inch loss but I use an Air Hawk seat cover when traveling. I have a herniated disk so anything helps...:biglaugh:

I cannot really give you a good answer on how comfortable my new seat is for long periods of time. I have only been able to ride it around the neighborhood so far. :bang head: I can tell you that has improved the positon that I sit vs. the stock seat. I have also installed drag bars, smaller windshield(Givi airstars) and lowered the front forks 2" with progressive lowering springs. I can't wait until it's painted in the next couple days so I can really get a feel for it again.:punk:

Just ordered a new seat from Sean a couple days ago. I cant wait. Also going with the red VMAX on the flip section. Cant wait..cant wait.....:clapping:

Ok let me know how it rides when you get a chance to test it out. I am thinkin about a new seat maybe this winter. Got to wait for the funds to build back up.:confused2:

Latest posts

Back