New to the site, getting rid of the fz1 for a vmax!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sound is what hooked me too.

I never liked harley's... I don't dig on the sport bike sewing machine sound, but when i heard a Vmax w/ exhaust - I knew I had to have one
I always that they sounded like a swarm of bumble bees.:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200:
I don`t like Harleys either or their owners attitude especially after one or more of them key`d the hell out of my faux tank cover and chewed up the carbon fibre finish for no reason forcing me to have to paint it.
<<Dave>>:punk:

I`m sorry in the middle of my rambling on,
I forgot to say:welcome to our world.
It`s a fun and educational place to be, just about anything you want to know about your prospective vmax can be found in here and, all questions are responded to usually within minutes (litteraly).
<<Dave>>:punk:

I actually just got a lead on a 2002 with 12K on it. Needs fork seals and carbs a little cleaned (probably only needs seafoamed).

My 2005 is $6000, has less then 10K, solid mounts, and overdrive trans.
This 2002 will be $4000 as is or a little more if I change the seals and clean the carbs. no pics of it yet but should have some soon.

Sean

Nope, they don't come that cheap very often. It's rideable as it is. The carbs are only affectiing the idle and even warmed up it does ok but just not 100%. Probabaly a seafoam treatment would fix it. I left the price a little variable so someone can save a bit if they wanted too or we can prep it before hand.

Sean

Sounds nice. Unfortunately, the market is pretty rough right now...i have to get rid of my bike first. Unless you want to do a trade deal for the vmax as is ;)

You'll get a faster bike! :)

Don't have any of the 02 yet. I will try and get some shortly.

Sean

Tiny Pic, will try to get larger later today. The backrest does not come with the bike at that price. It is available separately to the bike buyer and then if it doesn't go with the bike I will have it available to anyone else.

Sean Morley

Attachments

• 2002 Pic 1.jpg
    2002 Pic 1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 15
  • 2002 Pic 2.jpg
    2002 Pic 2.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 14
yea, but like you I don't need another bike. Just need to sell this one off. May have another vmax coming in too. Won't know full condition/price until I get it here.

Sean

This other bike is early 90's and will be slightly less even and may consider trade on it but it won't be as good a deal for you. Should be a good running/driving machine and will have new paint on it when I get done with it.

Sean

Latest posts

Back