New Toy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaptainKyle

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well it looks like I will be adding a 76 GS 550 to my stable soon. This guy parked it about 10 years ago & asked me about getting it running for him several times & I told him I could do it but it probably would cost a bit well last night he walks up & says he dont think he should fix it & offers it to me for a 100 bucks so needless to say I am gonna have a new project.

Good deal. I have a 78 gs 550 that needs some work. It was my dads, then my uncles, then mine. It needs a left side stator cover, a stator, and some other misc items. after sitting for so long I'm sure its gotten worse. I had some fun with it for sure, till I wrecked it. OUCH.

I just changed my running vs. non-running motorcyle ratio on Friday. It used to be 3:2 with the non-running bikes in the lead. Fixing the CR500 (dirt bike with red fender in the background) flipped it the other way to 3:2 with running bikes now in the lead. Just have the GS to get going and the other is a yzinger 80cc that is a total basket case. I got it for free and it needs more $ in parts than what its worth if it's running. Thinking about putting it on Craigslist for a few bucks just to get rid of it.

GOOD LUCK and ENJOY!

IMG_0495.jpg

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

IMG_0490.jpg

Back