New VMAX, new wife! - NSFW

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

themattreid

Reaction score
New VMAX, new wife! - mostly safe for work

She likes the new purchase! :biglaugh:

s5001697.jpg

s5001698.jpg

Put a viberider in the back seat.I'd love to without my wife knowing.Maybe she wouldn't be scared shitless as much.

I'll give you my RMSportmax seat and $100 if you'll send me your stock seat off that Vmax.:surprise:

Sweet bro'

I wish i could still talk my wife into stuff like that; been married too long I guess.

Rusty

Put a viberider in the back seat.I'd love to without my wife knowing.Maybe she wouldn't be scared shitless as much.

kloker ive been wanting to do that for a while now. could i get in trouble if lets say i turn it on and some chick gets pissed off and turns me in

It looks to me like you are gonna like both!!

Those pictures look like a series, the first couple in the series..

LOL!!!!!!!!!! Remember the first time I took my wife out for a ride. After about 30 minutes we got off the bike and the first words out of her mouth were "Holy Shit my ....... is numb!!!" Now she has her own bike:hmmm:

They both look great. Hope you enjoy riding them.:eusa_dance:

They both look great. Hope you enjoy riding them.:eusa_dance:

Speaking of which,

Does anyone know the similiarity beyween a Harley Davidson and a woman?????

They both leak for about 30 minutes after you ride them:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::clapping:

Speaking of which,

Does anyone know the similiarity beyween a Harley Davidson and a woman?????

They both leak for about 30 minutes after you ride them:rofl_200::rofl_200::rofl_200::clapping:

I'm a long time Harley rider but THAT WAS FUNNY!!:rofl_200:

I'm a long time Harley rider but THAT WAS FUNNY!!:rofl_200:

Similiarity between a H-D and a dog?:confused2:

They both love ridng in the back of P/U trucks:biglaugh:

Similiarity between a H-D and Vacuum cleaner?:confused2:

The location of the dirt bag.:biglaugh:

Most of my friends ride harleys, and I do like 'em, but I got a million of these for when we meet up.......:rofl_200:

Rusty

Latest posts

Back