Newbie needs help!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a bad ass lookin' bike!:biglaugh:

KJShover----There's a bike and arrow in that pic? lmfao!:rofl_200:

Thanks for the compliments and the help! I ordered Mark's exhaust, a Maxgasser seat, a Maxdaddy 18" rear wheel from UFO, an LED taillight so the bike will look a lot different very soon!

Pretty sure the first thing anyone who buys a vmax does is to get rid of the giant schnoz Yamaha calls a tail light.

Hopefully you get your wheel without issue, there's a lot of people here who have not had good experiences with UFO. The owner is not held in high regard here. Just search "UFO" or "Jon Cornell" here....read up for yourself.

But sounds like the mod monkey's already invaded your vmax....furry 'lil bastard. Once they set up shop(they like to live under the airbox lid) they're virtually impossible to get rid of.

Yes, I have read some of the posts on here about UFO. Jon seems like a very nice guy....I'm hoping I won't have any problems...I really like his Maxdaddy rear wheel!

I ordered the LED taillight to get rid of that gawd awful ugly stock one. Should be here in a couple days.

And yes, the mod monkey is here and thriving! Damn it! lol

But like I tell my girlfriend....it's this or the strip club. She likes the mod monkey much better!

...But like I tell my girlfriend....it's this or the strip club. She likes the mod monkey much better!

Somehow, the picture of the mod monkey giving you a lap dance isn't doing it for me. AHHHHHHH my eyes, they're burning !!!! :rofl_200:

Yes, I have read some of the posts on here about UFO. Jon seems like a very nice guy....I'm hoping I won't have any problems...I really like his Maxdaddy rear wheel!

I ordered the LED taillight to get rid of that gawd awful ugly stock one. Should be here in a couple days.

And yes, the mod monkey is here and thriving! Damn it! lol

But like I tell my girlfriend....it's this or the strip club. She likes the mod monkey much better!
I like the way you think!:worthy:

Not sure if you lubed your tires like that, but you need to stop... You're asking for trouble.

Good looking bike!

Don't worry....no lube...at least not on the tires! :biglaugh:

Been riding WAY too long for that!

Back