Newbie!

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

QTIP09

Reaction score
New to the site and just wanted to say hey.. I had an '85 VMax little over a year ago or so, but sold it as soon as my 2009 Gen ll VMax came in..:eusa_dance: Can't say enough good things about the new BEAST..Love it! :punk:

I'm going on 19000 miles on the Gen ll and about to take it in to Yami for custom map and check it out for me.. Running a little rough after all the new mods i have add on to it..Well i'm going to look around the site and check it out..

Welcome. How does your Max compare to your other ride... yes the 49cc dirtbike.:rofl_200:

Welcome neighbor, saw you pulling onto 380 about a month ago. Bike looks great. Did you make it out to Ennis or was your map still off?

Welcome. How does your Max compare to your other ride... yes the 49cc dirtbike.:rofl_200:
Thanks! And i got to say it don't compare @ all..The Gen ll just don't handle as well in the dirt..:blink000: And i get better MPG out of the Dirtbike:damn angry:

Welcome neighbor, saw you pulling onto 380 about a month ago. Bike looks great. Did you make it out to Ennis or was your map still off?

Thanks! And i don't think it's the Map @ this point..It's getting dropped off @ Yami in Plano, so they can check it out for me (Warrenty) and do a custom map for me..Should be around 190ish HP to the wheel.. I guess i will see in a week or so..

New to the site and just wanted to say hey.. I had an '85 VMax little over a year ago or so, but sold it as soon as my 2009 Gen ll VMax came in..:eusa_dance: Can't say enough good things about the new BEAST..Love it! :punk:

I'm going on 19000 miles on the Gen ll and about to take it in to Yami for custom map and check it out for me.. Running a little rough after all the new mods i have add on to it..Well i'm going to look around the site and
check it out..

Are my eyes fuzzy or did you say nineteen thousand miles already? Holy Sh!T if that is true your ass says Yamaha lube all over it! :rofl_200:

Gannon

Are you running a 240 on it yet. Or do you plan to?

No i'm not going to go with the 240..But it does look GOOD..Got to see one on another Gen ll today..And it is sick! Really, just don't have another $1000 dollars spend on a rim and tire..I think i'm done with add on as far as that goes..Well i say that..:bang head: You know how that goes. And no i didn't make it out to Ennis for the 1/4 mile, but i will be going Next test and tune night..If anyone wants go with with send me a PM..And we can go run it!

Back