No more original saddlebags?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heroic

Reaction score
I lose a week to find original saddlebags for Gen2. Suddenly it disappeared from official dealers and e-shops. Does anybody know the reason?

Probably not enough sales. I have a small storage bag available that I think sits on the rear seat but not the saddlebags.

I found out AFTER having them on back order for months , when they came off back order it was to cancel the order due to discontinuation of part. WTF just when I was ready to buy. if anyone knows where there is a set , I'm in.

If not I guess it goes on my " TO BUILD" Vmax accessories list , right behind Gen I frame braces.

I'm sure you can do an excellent job making some bags Rick. Not sure how big the market is though? I don't know if Roger at Fatmax has plans to make them?

Set up an automatic eBay search that emails you when they show up on eBay. That may be the only source now.

Sorry to bump this thread, but I am in the same boat and looks like original saddlebags are long gone and not coming back.
Does anyone know of any aftermarket options available? I tried to search online, but can't find anything whatsoever.

Latest posts

Back