Obama encouraging Illegals to Vote?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can an illegal immigrant obtain a state voter registration card legally??..........If so how is this possible?......If not, how can our current President encourage this practice?..............Tom.

Funny thing is when I read it I was not even a little surprised. Thankfuly its not real.

Doesnt Obama have president stuff to do other than tossing Hillary's salad on a campaign stage?

Hey, I'm a dem and not desperate. I hope Hillary wins but if not I will respect the vote. Regardless of who you vote for, just get out and vote is you haven't already.

Going to vote for some local stuff tomorrow. I just can't stomach casting a vote for any of the listed presidential candidates. Another four more years if bullshit here we come!

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

Going to vote for some local stuff tomorrow. I just can't stomach casting a vote for any of the listed presidential candidates. Another four more years if bullshit here we come!

Sent from my E5803 using Tapatalk

I doubt Hillary will last 4 years, we have really hit bottom here. The highest office in the land has become an international mockery. As a country we do not have two worse people, even if you tap celebrity pools and the east coast. This IS the absolute bottom.

Bad choices from both parties, but TRUMP??? REALLY? Holy Jesus, if that buffoon gets elected, all the Trumpfies are gonna really have their eyes opened when this crude, narcissistic, lying asshole gets done with this country. And if the electorate really elects this clown, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Bad choices from both parties, but TRUMP??? REALLY? Holy Jesus, if that buffoon gets elected, all the Trumpfies are gonna really have their eyes opened when this crude, narcissistic, lying asshole gets done with this country. And if the electorate really elects this clown, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Hey Bill, dont soften it up brother, how do you really feel?:punk:

I feel the same way about hillary as you do about trump.I still think he deserves a chance.Don't believe he will ever get it,Because too much against him including hillary supporters:confused2::ummm:It will all be over tommorow.We all feel how we feel.My feeling here is GO TRUMP!!!:punk::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

His concession speech and behavior will make it crystal clear what kind of asshole he really is.. Stay tuned.

I would still rather have him over her.Today's the day we will soon see.

I think we all know whats going to happen, I voted against her but I never figured Trump could win a presidential election. The Republicans have only themselves to blame for the novelty candate and possibly the only person on earth that Clinton could beat.

can you explain what obama did wrong to justify those words?
keep in mind that i dont know 90% what happening there,but i thought he did fairly well...

Back