OK it is October where they at?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2stangs69-91

Reaction score
I am dying for some real world info and tests, I have read all the mag write ups 10 time a piece now lol. shouldn't the first ones be showing up pretty soon?

I am dying for some real world info and tests, I have read all the mag write ups 10 time a piece now lol. shouldn't the first ones be showing up pretty soon?

Funny you say that. I went to the micro site and looked for the date. They said the shipping will start in November and you can order until the supply of the bike is depleted.

So they got rid of the end date to order, changed the start ship date , and dropped the only 2500 will be made.

Whats next? I'm curious and wouldn't be surprised if they go full production on them in the spring. That would piss off a few people!

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/msite/micro_v1.aspx

Click on how to order

Funny you say that. I went to the micro site and looked for the date. They said the shipping will start in November and you can order until the supply of the bike is depleted.

So they got rid of the end date to order, changed the start ship date , and dropped the only 2500 will be made.

Whats next? I'm curious and wouldn't be surprised if they go full production on them in the spring. That would piss off a few people!

http://www.starmotorcycles.com/star/msite/micro_v1.aspx

Click on how to order
It does still say only through Oct 31 2008. The cut off date is still in effect.

Got my Rider mag today and it had a "First Ride' write-up. Nothing new though and Rider doesn't do pereformance testing. They did like it though....

I kept dreaming about it all night last night, it was delivered and someone kept breaking in to my garage stealing parts off of it! These are not the dreams I want to be having :bang head:

I still have 5 months to wait!!

Who knows , cant wait . I personally think they should get the 1st gen1 Vmax and promote it with the 09 1 . After all they are gonna say in the adverts that the LEGEND IS BACK .

I looked on the Micro site and I did not see the oct end date. Where did you see that? I agree that it looks like to me that has been dropped!

I would have thought all along that it was simply a ploy to get people to order early to guarantee forward income toward manufacturing..

Simple business technique, really. What would they do - manufacture them, then refuse to sell them past 10/31/08?

Yea, right..

:rofl_200::rofl_200:

So the cut off date for ordering is before we get to hear some real world VMAXERS rate the performance. I need to sell my ZRX 1224 Muzzy kitted Street Fighter before I can order the new Max. If I knew the new Max will not turn sub 10's ET I would keep my Rex. My best ET is a 10.22 ET on the Rex. Not that all I do is drag race by any means but I have a son with a ZX1270 Muzzy kitted bike and I want to be able to give him more competionfrom the old man.
Jamboa

Attachments

• 33400015.jpg
    33400015.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 25
Back