Online Insurance quote on 09 Vmax

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have Progressive and it's 356 I think... That's with their highest coverage though.

I'm 34 and no wife but I don't need help with that... :biglaugh:

I'm going through Allstate. I pay 37.50/mo for 6 months and 10/mo for the 6 months of downtime in the winter and spring breakup.

I have Progressive through USAA. '06, full coverage across the board, year round riding, 44, married, no record - I pay about =$300.00/year

I'm calling to get a price on the 09 tomorrow.

I have a 2000 max. Full coverage all year long.Married,two kids, $150 a year.

I called and got a quote today.They told me it would go up $309 a year.Not that bad...That will get me up to $459.

I called and got a quote today.They told me it would go up $309 a year.Not that bad...That will get me up to $459.

That's not bad at all, I would go for that. I think I'm going to go for it when I get home (I'm away for work related training until June 27th). If there are any Max's left, I will most likely leave my deposit!!

Finally got a quote today. $500 / year for both my '90 Max and an '09 Max. Sold!!!

Progressive on my 96 max and my 76 CB750 is just over $150 a year. Im 20, single and live in NY. My statment lists the max as a 500cc for some reason but im not saying a word to my insurance agent!

500cc, LOL!! Keep that quiet. The first thing she asked me was "what size engine?" and I mentioned 1670 something (couldn't remember right off hand) and she says "wow, that's pretty big". Damn right, I was shocked how low the insurance was, but then I'm 32 with a good record (knock on wood) so maybe that helps!! Can't wait to get back home and talk to my dealer!!

Back