• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Original back rest for gen 1

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afdmax

Reaction score
I have a nice backrest that is O.E.M. for sale. I removed it recently. Bike always stored inside garage with bike cover. No rips/tears. $400 plus cost of shipping. I can send pictures. Located in N. Illinois. Call or text me if interested. (815) 739-2818

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

Okay, ill do it..

Its kindof protocol (or at least polite etiquette of most sorts) to introduce yourself as a happy new vmax owner..as we most are..or were, before jumpin in to hust sell something (especially if the price is on the high side) ;)

And if one IS on the high side, and say..needed the $$ for some struggle w life kinda thing, well the forum folks are usually more than happy to help with anything they/we can.

But, when the 1st post is a 'relatively' higher priced item (insinuating that us maxxers are suckers for anything...well, it just comes off as...well..not the best entrance..so to speak.

(If im waay off here folks , feel free to correct or delete. )

Enjoy the max life brotha -

Now wheres that thumbs up I've been requesting?
;)

T $

I know of one located in central Wisconsin that is for sale for $175 and it looks fine.

Okay, ill do it..

Its kindof protocol (or at least polite etiquette of most sorts) to introduce yourself as a happy new vmax owner..as we most are..or were, before jumpin in to hust sell something (especially if the price is on the high side) ;)

And if one IS on the high side, and say..needed the $$ for some struggle w life kinda thing, well the forum folks are usually more than happy to help with anything they/we can.

But, when the 1st post is a 'relatively' higher priced item (insinuating that us maxxers are suckers for anything...well, it just comes off as...well..not the best entrance..so to speak.

(If im waay off here folks , feel free to correct or delete. )

Enjoy the max life brotha -

Now wheres that thumbs up I've been requesting?
;)

T $

[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back