Ortega Highway Anyone?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREEN light BLITZ

Reaction score
Hey,me and some friends out here in Riverside California are gettin ready for a ride up Ortega this Sunday.I have never had a chance to ride with another Max owner (other than my step dad who bought one at the same time as me) so if anyone is up for it were lookin to have a good time.Not too long a ride or anything,just a fun little run.I will be the only "cruiser" rider in my group so if you care to join us we can go show my plastic ridin friends why the V-Max is king.SOOO, story made short...You+us+motorcycles+nice relaxed ride in the twisties=GREAT TIME. hit me up if you wanna meet us for a little fun.

Damn, its been awhile since i got to ride with my own group down here in SD. I am interested in the Ortega HW sometime. If you ever come down to San Diego come and check us out at Telegraph Canyon. Otay Lakes rd and the 125, Arrco station. 8:45 sundays. I am the only Vmax in the group as well, but they hold there place when i start throwing sparks in the curves.:punk:

Back