Other Hobby

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez, ya gotta be careful transporting that stuff! If you ever get stopped by a cop, I bet they get really excited, especially if it is in the passenger compartment!

It sounds like fun, but I value my body and don't accept/tolerate pain well. Perhaps if I was 1/2 my age.

Geez, ya gotta be careful transporting that stuff! If you ever get stopped by a cop, I bet they get really excited, especially if it is in the passenger compartment!

It sounds like fun, but I value my body and don't accept/tolerate pain well. Perhaps if I was 1/2 my age.

Yeah, transporting them you have to treat them as though they are real firearms. Mine each have their own gun bag that they reside in while in transit. Usually once the officer knows what they are they are more interested in messing with them than anything else. Toronto Police just raided an apartment because a neighbor looked in the door of a guys apartment and saw what they believed to be an AK-47 on the table. Of course instead of coming and asking to see the gun they kicked in the door and raided the place. All that for a paintball gun and an airsoft M-203 grenade launcher which are both perfectly legal. No charges were filed, but I would bet my paycheck that the guy doesn't get his stuff back.

As for pain, yeah it hurts on occasion. I have a wound that is still healing 2 months after being shot!! Part of the game so I just deal with it.

Latest posts

Back