• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Part I don't need anymore

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty McNeil

Reaction score
Hey all,

I have some stuff laying around that I wouldn't mind getting rid of, either free + shipping or maybe trade for something interesting, although the only thing I can think of I want is something to upgrade the front brakes on my bike, R1 maybe????? don't want to change brake lines since i just installed a set of Galfer lines.

Rear grab rail in decent shape......gone
Rear seat pillion, don't have front piece. covering is in good shape....gone I think
Stock Blinkers Fr. and Rr.
Rear fender, has a small crack in it but it's under the seat, it's useable, just not perfect. The ducktail may also have a slight crack too..easily repaired if re-painting.....gone
Front fender in good shape, carbon fiber, faded, but no cracks etc...gone
Stock frnt fork brace I think I still have it some where....gone
Stock Foot pegs that I think are mostly complete. Might be missing some of the shift linkage that I had to re-use with the rear sets I'm running......gone
Set of UFO Drag Bars, No rise, slight pull back, I liked 'em fine, but had to change bars due to my new sport bike style tank cover.
Stock air box with cover and both stock yami and a K&N filter.

Anyone interested let me know, if you need more detail just ask and I could do pictures, and like I said, I'd be interested in trades but it's not a neccesity, will give 'em away for shipping.

Thanks,

Rusty

Last edited:
Rusty,

I'm intereseted in the Front Pegs, Rear Seat and Front and Rear Fenders. I have a lot of junk around here. Don't know of anything interesting though. What do we do now??? LMK

Dave

I would be very interested in the UFO drag bars, Rusty. Thanks for the post BTW, good looking out.

Back