Personal observation RE: Guns in the U.S.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannymax

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been looking around for some reloading supplies....brass, powder, primers, etc. Everybody....and I mean EVERYBODY is sold out, from the local small shop guys to the big supply houses like Midsouth & Midway.
The same holds true for weapons of any sort also.

It would appear that this recent push for gun control has actually had just the opposite effect....this country is bristling with well armed and well stocked individuals. I would be willing to bet there are more guns in the hands of the populace right now than ever before in the history of this country....and, for the most part, legal ones. The number of illegal guns probly hasn't changed all that much....if at all. :hmmm:

I've been looking around for some reloading supplies....brass, powder, primers, etc. Everybody....and I mean EVERYBODY is sold out, from the local small shop guys to the big supply houses like Midsouth & Midway.
The same holds true for weapons of any sort also.

It would appear that this recent push for gun control has actually had just the opposite effect.... QUOTE]

Yep just like when he was elected the first time... :rofl_200:

The Feds are a bunch of dumb asses

The really stupid part is they come out and openly say they want to ban guns then blame the NRA for fear mongering and say that's the reason everyone is buying them up... You dumbasses just said your introducing a BAN, what did you think was gonna happen and how the hell is it the NRA's fault??? :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

The really stupid part is they come out and openly say they want to ban guns then blame the NRA for fear mongering and say that's the reason everyone is buying them up... You dumbasses just said your introducing a BAN, what did you think was gonna happen and how the hell is it the NRA's fault??? :bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

Just something for the conspiracy theorists but.....do you suppose this whole gun control thing is actually a clever bit of reversed psychological footwork, orchestrated by the likes of S&W, Ruger, Sig, Glock and the others to dump off their old 'in stock' stuff and clear the shelves for the new and exciting weapons they have been secretly developing?....ey? :ummm:

No.......I didn't really think so either! :bang head:

Ha Ha, too true Scott, they are such simpletons!:biglaugh:...or maybe think we are?:rofl_200:

To a certain extent, manufacturers push to get rid of their inventory. Tax season is coming and it sure simplifies things.:rofl_200:

The firearms manufacturers ride a high for at time but it's impossible doing business when everything's sold out. We also end up with sub standard components in the mad rush to get inventories back up to a consistent level. I won't be buying any parts of firearms that are being made right now. I've already seen some serious quality issues. Thank God, I have enough to hold me over.:clapping:

This administration and some current Dems would like nothing short of getting all of our guns away so the Bad Guys can rule. I don't see any security cuts on government officials. Bloomberg has 5 men on his team, heavily armed. And, He wants your guns...:ummm:

I see they're complaining about Fox News and Rush Limbaugh speaking out against them now too. That's the 1st Amendment. What will be next. Pick and choose what parts of the U.S. Constitution to ignore???????

i"d be curious to know how many ar 15 type rifles are stashed away in gun dealer"s back rooms. waiting to make a fast buck. something fishy going on tho:confused2:. you would think that the manufacturers would be building rifles like crazy while we are wanting to buy em:ummm:. sumpin just aint right:ummm:

Manufacturers are Flat Sold Out. I work with about 10 of them. Gun Dealers do have stashes but most have already come out, for 2-3 times the original price...

Think about how many weapons and how much ammunition has been sold in the last 6 months. The demand has cleared out ALL the stock in the country and is now consuming ALL of the capacity of the manufacturers. I don't care how you look at it, that is a massive amount of firepower delivered to the American citizens in a very short time.

I read somewhere that Magpul had something akin to 6 years of normal sales in 1 month. That is just on 30 rounders.

Can you guys smell it.......storms a comin'

Back