Peta attacks biker club.....

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

customizedcreationz

Reaction score
http://www.fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/peta-crashes-biker-gathering-not-to-be-missed/27275

I guess it was a bad idea.....
mail-attachment.jpeg

What a thing to see! I bet the activists choose weaker opponents next time. Hey were turned-into cannibals-weenies forced to eat weenies.

When confronted with the allegations of force-feeding the activist’s meat, using them as ad hoc latrines, leaving them incapacitated in fast food restaurant dumpsters, and ‘farting on their heads,’ the organizer declined to comment in detail. “That’s just our secret hand shake,” assured the organizer.

Dose this mean that the peta members have be accepted and can now wear cuts with all the patches?

That is hilarious, you reap what you sow.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Darn it's all made up "An example of the stupid emails I get about this satirical piece of humor:"
Help me get the hook out of my mouth, bit hook line and sinker.

Even being fake its a good example of what these people do. Prey on the weak and unable to defend themselves. Obviously a bike gang can defend themselves and if this was a serious gang the offenders might have been "taken" care of.

I didn't do a check to see if this was fake. But I got a chuckle out of it hence why I bmp posted it.

Even being fake its a good example of what these people do. Prey on the weak and unable to defend themselves. Obviously a bike gang can defend themselves and if this was a serious gang the offenders might have been "taken" care of.

I didn't do a check to see if this was fake. But I got a chuckle out of it hence why I bmp posted it.

I believe in Sasquach, UFO's, the Dallas 'magic bullet,' or alternative accounts of that day, Ancient Astronauts, Ed Leedskalnin (you can look him-up: http://coralcastle.com/ ), the Bermuda Triangle, the Fish Carbuerator, the Fiji Mermaid, and other facts whose true-meanings are obfuscated by The Government, Big-Business, Organized Religion, or other organizations who want to conceal "the Truth" from us. This PETA attack really-happened! :rofl_200:

Also, The truth is out there, the X-Files was a reality show. :)

My fave Mulder & Sculley tale was the one they made for Halloween, w/all the circus sideshow characters in it. I would put that up-there w/any B & W Twilight Zone.

Latest posts

Back