pictures for mrmax9

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max01red

Reaction score
here are the pictures of my horn/mounting.....sorry It took me so long to get them up....if you need any more angles let me know..

Attachments

• horn1.jpg
    horn1.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 45
  • horn2.jpg
    horn2.jpg
    167.9 KB · Views: 34
  • horn3.jpg
    horn3.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 36
Is that a custom bracket you used to attach the horn? Did that start as a straight piece?

Any problems with it facing forward?

It as allready mounted htere when I bought the bike, but the clamp holding the horn on looks like it was bought, not made its just a circle with a mounting point for the horn. The horn has been facing forward for the allmost two years I have had the bike with no problems....although I'm not to sure how water proof the unit is, so I avoid rain as much as possiable, well because of the horn and the fact that this thing has no traction on wet streets...lol...

I would like to remount mine under one of the scoops if poosiable, I just haven't had time to figure out if that would work or not....

The horns???? now why did you have to go and tell me that.....time to search the web....lol

Back