Pittsburgh Meetup

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Forum member, Grimmie, is in town this week and was looking to meet up with some locals and contacted me. I know its short notice but was wondering if anyone else would be interested in meeting up over dinner and some BS?

Thursday won't work for me. Tonight, tomorrow, or Friday would though.

I'll let you know, kinda got crazy today, it's my birthday and my wife rushing around to get stuff done fell down my front steps while holding my seven month old son Max, he has a concussion, she got four stiches in her chin and a fractured jaw and ankle. So tonights out but maybe another day this week. But I got a cake with an awesome picture of my Vmax on it. I'm gonna try and post a pic of the cake. Talk to ya soon, Ed

I'll let you know, kinda got crazy today, it's my birthday and my wife rushing around to get stuff done fell down my front steps while holding my seven month old son Max, he has a concussion, she got four stiches in her chin and a fractured jaw and ankle. So tonights out but maybe another day this week. But I got a cake with an awesome picture of my Vmax on it. I'm gonna try and post a pic of the cake. Talk to ya soon, Ed
Sorry to hear about the accident, Ed. I hope your son and wife both heal quickly!! Happy Birthday! Bob

Thanks everyone, yea a fractured jaw is very painful, had one myself once and it felt like forever to heal. As far as my son Max he's doing fine now but wow that scared the shit outta me. But Thanks again for the well wishes, Ed

Latest posts

Back