Police need Help in NY

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a113ycat

Reaction score
I found this article and if anyone in the Elmira NY area can help please call the number listed below.

ELMIRA -- A motorcyclist was killed in an accident Friday night in Elmira, and police are asking for witnesses to help.
Police did not identify the driver fatally injured in the 10:25 p.m. accident on the 600 block of Maple Avenue. They also did not say how many vehicles were involved in the accident.
The black Yamaha motorcycle was southbound at the time of the accident, police said.
Police want anyone who saw the accident to call them at (607) 737-5640 of (607) 737-5610.

Stupid hit and run drivers killing us off one by one:bang head::damn angry::damn angry:

So sad to hear, especially on Christmas. Poor guy probably had a family at home waiting for him. I hope they catch the coward that left the scene and crucify him.

I found this article and if anyone in the Elmira NY area can help please call the number listed below.

ELMIRA -- A motorcyclist was killed in an accident Friday night in Elmira, and police are asking for witnesses to help.
Police did not identify the driver fatally injured in the 10:25 p.m. accident on the 600 block of Maple Avenue. They also did not say how many vehicles were involved in the accident.
The black Yamaha motorcycle was southbound at the time of the accident, police said.
Police want anyone who saw the accident to call them at (607) 737-5640 of (607) 737-5610.

Stupid hit and run drivers killing us off one by one:bang head::damn angry::damn angry:

Thanks for the eagle eye A.C., I hope they catch the driver. RIP rider.
You'll not be forgotten. Sad story for sure.
Steve

I live in Elmira and didn't even hear of this.

RIP

That is a sad thing, I found this in a list of news stories and the initial post was verbatim from the news story. Almost a one liner. The reporters and the police didnt give much info so it isnt surprising that you didnt here about it. It truly sucks that a bikers death is considered an afterthought to the media. I do hope they find the person responsible. The source was CNN so I dont think that it was a bogus story.

Back