Question about saddlebags.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vmax7

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can find saddlebags for my '93 Vmax which has a sissy bar on the back?

Just about any saddlebag will fit as long as you relocate your signal lights - I have two different sets - one small set for day to day riding and a large set from a vstar 1100 - both are bolt on after being reinforced - bolted to the bike using the turn signal stalk and upper rear shock bolt.

If interested, check my garage for pics of the small bags installed.

Mike

What are you looking for in a saddlebag? Temporary or permament mount? Hard or soft bags? Type of material you prefer, leather, leather-like, nylon, fiberglass or plastic?

I have Hepco & Becker Hard bags on my max.. these bags are sweet.. I got them for my 07 Buell Ulysses and loved them so much had to have them on the max.. more expensive than most but worth it.. And a full size helmet will fit no problem...

y1pfqN11fz17cLzyvnldYzck2L0vzawPwvpRaNIDQF7K1haX33qRkrjvw7WTrkeSDDmm4QdEq4kkys

y1pSgVkARgLVFo5VhNkUtgzhrZeNrtK8_qb4yDKLOOqx2bhxgRHB5j-Mcckl5FGKoh59yBK0dRh6Is

y1pu9UefZuKRCuALB0vtxbGcWDREmedwT8aoSw3bpcvK9K3_h_k0n76tXvDFLN8BB_OholnwgsAbuc

y1pJ9Y2-6PDdBhSKD374IMVyI7Hg8olzUlm7-QUXAQ9fV05paa14mhVEX0nP2arPGuPcmcCuPHtyGQ

sorry about the huge buell picture.. that was the best picture I had to show off the Hepco bags.. They are OEM bags for Buell, hence the sticker on the side of the ones on the Uly.. but same exact bags..

Where did you get the mounts? I want to add my Givi bags to the Max for trips but the only manufacturer of Givi mounts for the Max (Five Star in Germany) has discontinued them. If I could find any mounts, I could probably mod them for Givi bags.

Back