question; vboost removed tuning

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marsam

Reaction score
does anyone have a vmax or have synced the carbs on a vmax with the vboost completely removed? previous owner took it off and i don't have it. it is a stock engine with full kerker and stage 7 with seperate k&n filters.
thanks,
mark:bang head:

i think i have to do the individual carb tuning with a flow meter. i was wanting to find if someone had done this. when i bought this 1988 vmax i got a good deal. i know know with all the mods to this bike and the condition that i got a really good deal. it has 2005 body work, 2005 frt. end, kerker, stage 7, k&n's, and in xl cond.18k miles for 3000.00
i'm happy

i think i have to do the individual carb tuning with a flow meter. i was wanting to find if someone had done this. when i bought this 1988 vmax i got a good deal. i know know with all the mods to this bike and the condition that i got a really good deal. it has 2005 body work, 2005 frt. end, kerker, stage 7, k&n's, and in xl cond.18k miles for 3000.00
i'm happy

Scott this is Philip the guy with the '09 you saw at Colemans Block Party.

I live in Remington and have a flow meter just for this set up if you want to ride over here and use it.

Back