radar detector

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ahaha, yea i know, the hottest girls I know are my clients, biggest reason I dont go after them is because they talk.

I'm a youngin' I'm nowhere near experienced

ahaha, yea i know, the hottest girls I know are my clients, biggest reason I dont go after them is because they talk.

I'm a youngin' I'm nowhere near experienced
I KNOW ALL THE " IN'S & OUT'S " ..:rofl_200:..I'M NOT SAYING I'M BETTER IN BED THEN MOST , AAHHH FUCK IT , YES I AM !:rofl_200:.. I , LUCKILY ENOUGH HAVE GOTTEN AROUND LIKE A RASH OVER THE YEARS ! THATS WHY I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING ALONG WITH WOMEN A LOT OF THE TIME , BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY SAY NO & IT MEANS YES & ALL OF THE OTHER BULLSHIT MIND GAMES THAT GOES ALONG WITH THEM IN A RELATIONSHIP ! IT DRIVES ME FUCKING CRAZY !:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:

I KNOW ALL THE " IN'S & OUT'S " ..:rofl_200:..I'M NOT SAYING I'M BETTER IN BED THEN MOST , AAHHH FUCK IT , YES I AM !:rofl_200:.. I , LUCKILY ENOUGH HAVE GOTTEN AROUND LIKE A RASH OVER THE YEARS ! THATS WHY I HAVE A HARD TIME GETTING ALONG WITH WOMEN A LOT OF THE TIME , BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND WHEN THEY SAY NO & IT MEANS YES & ALL OF THE OTHER BULLSHIT MIND GAMES THAT GOES ALONG WITH THEM IN A RELATIONSHIP ! IT DRIVES ME FUCKING CRAZY !:bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head::bang head:
see, I know the ins, and some outs... but I honestly cant say I've got 20 years of experience (no, as much as I'd like to believe it I didnt have sex when I was 1y/o) Women love talking to me, young/old, fat/skinny (I dont like em' fatties', but they need lovin' too.) I've had 1 serious relaitonshit with a girl and thats it, I'm not a "sleep and ditch her" type of guy, I put effort into what I do.

I'm going to find myself a milf (already have one in mind) and fucker' till my balls fall off... have her teach me a lot...

see, I know the ins, and some outs... but I honestly cant say I've got 20 years of experience (no, as much as I'd like to believe it I didnt have sex when I was 1y/o) Women love talking to me, young/old, fat/skinny (I dont like em' fatties', but they need lovin' too.) I've had 1 serious relaitonshit with a girl and thats it, I'm not a "sleep and ditch her" type of guy, I put effort into what I do.

I'm going to find myself a milf (already have one in mind) and fucker' till my balls fall off... have her teach me a lot...
"LOL""LOL""LOL" I'VE ALWAYS HAD LONG TERM RELATIONSHIPS , A BUNCH OF SHORT ONES IN BETWEEN :rofl_200: BEEN MARRIED THREE TIMES ! JUST HAD MY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY , I'VE PUT A TON I EFFORT INTO RELATIONSHIPS ! IT REALLY SUCKS WHEN THEY START TURNING BAD & YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAVE THEM , OR IF ITS EVEN WORTH IT !:confused2:

I prefer long term over short, but I'm an anal (and no I'd dont like or have had anal) with the women I like, 97% of women have one of two traits... hot or smart... there is VERY RARELY a woman that fits both traits, and when you find it you hold on for dear life... but even after adding effort into the smart hot girl you loose out because, well you're just to anal and dont want do do any... I have a hard time finding a girl, shit... I'm Polish, smart, have a professional job (no MickyD's, or wendDys) I'm a (or so I think) decent looking person, but I dont have that trait to keep stupid girls on the side... they piss me off and I end up wanting to run them over with a car....

P.S... I think this topic went off topic... hahah

I prefer long term over short, but I'm an anal (and no I'd dont like or have had anal) with the women I like, 97% of women have one of two traits... hot or smart... there is VERY RARELY a woman that fits both traits, and when you find it you hold on for dear life... but even after adding effort into the smart hot girl you loose out because, well you're just to anal and dont want do do any... I have a hard time finding a girl, shit... I'm Polish, smart, have a professional job (no MickyD's, or wendDys) I'm a (or so I think) decent looking person, but I dont have that trait to keep stupid girls on the side... they piss me off and I end up wanting to run them over with a car....

P.S... I think this topic went off topic... hahah
"LOL" YEAH , IT WENT OFF TOPIC , BUT ITS A GOOD TOPIC !:punk::rofl_200:

its a depressing topic... I'm sitting at home on a saturday at 20:00 writing on a f***ing forum... yes... that makes me happy.... *slits wrists*

I've been getting more and more annoyed by the fact that I'm too picky and cant find a woman who doesnt piss me off.... Women are like vmaxes... 0 to pissed in under 4 sec...

its a depressing topic... I'm sitting at home on a saturday at 20:00 writing on a f***ing forum... Yes... That makes me happy.... *slits wrists*

i've been getting more and more annoyed by the fact that i'm too picky and cant find a woman who doesnt piss me off.... Women are like vmaxes... 0 to pissed in under 4 sec...
"lol" i'm going to start a new thread later about relation ships !

I tried using a radar detector on my Magna for a while. Even at max volume I couldn't hear on the bike at anything past 45mph or so, so unless I happened to catch the flashing light on the front it wouldn't do any good. Plus, I found that it was pretty much a "ticket detector" at any speeds where it would really come in handy. I think it probably saved me a few times in towns or 2-lane side streets with 45mph speed limits, but on the highway it was all but useless. I took it off, and never put it back on. The Vmax has enough nuts to just run..the V30 Honda, not so much. It was a peppy little bike, but it topped out at about 110 and took it's time much past 90 or so....no match for a Crown Vic.

I have found that price does make a very big difference in performance on these....I used to have a cheapo $40 wally world detector in my truck, and that was next to worthless....it wouldn't go off until the LEO was well within range. I got a better $200 Whistler unit now, and that works MUCH better. On the highway I typically get at least 20 seconds notice before the LEO comes into view, plenty of time to slow down.

Sure, if they're using "instant on" or laser and you're the only car on the road you're screwed, but if I'm the only person on a known patrolled road, I just don't speed too much. Radar spreads out pretty wide at distance, so if the LEO shoots a car in front of you with instant-on, my detector will still alert and say "POP" on the screen. Better than nothing.

Honestly, I haven't really been bothered by cops when I'm haulin' on the highway, espically when I'm with several other bikes. I wouldn't be surprised if a single cop would be leery of attempting to pull over 5-6-7+ bikes at once. We cruise usually at about 90-100 on the highways and have never been bothered. Only once in town did a county sheriff pull out(driving...get this...a pos Chevy Cobat. Isn't that the sorriest excuse for a cop car ever?) and me and my buddy promptly dusted him, took a few quick turns, and continued on our way.

Latest posts

Back