Ready to buy

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judgemint

Reaction score
I'm ready to buy a 2005-2007 max Not alot on eBay. There is someplace called bonsai motors?? on eBay selling a 2007, not alot of info or good photos of it. Anyone ever hear of this joint? or know of any mint ones for sale? I am in Washington state and would be willing to have one shipped, or ride one back if it wasn't a million miles. thanx

They come and go on fleaBay all the time, just keep an eye out.

Also, check your local craigslist, and the ones for the cities near you - often there are great deals to be had, and being more local you can go check them out!

Ebay's huge, but when it comes to specific years and models of a certain vehicle, pickins' can get pretty slim even on a nationwide scale. I got lucky with my Vmax, which was in vermont only a couple hours away.

Search your local craigslist, and the sites for neighboring cities or states, depending how far you want to drive.

Yeah... '05-'07 were the fastest years... They really put the coals to them the last few years...

Good choice.

Chris
completely lying.

Search your local craigslist, and the sites for neighboring cities or states, depending how far you want to drive. That's what I did for my 05 and found plenty, ended up buying one from this site.

Back