• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to VMAX Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Rear Coil Bracket

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davesax36

Reaction score
I tossed mine during the move, but I want to mount an aux fuse block to clean some stuff up, get the starter solenoid right, and get the wires under the seat organized. Let me know if you've got one (preferably with the rubber thing for the starter solenoid).

Thanks, guys.

I tossed mine during the move, but I want to mount an aux fuse block to clean some stuff up, get the starter solenoid right, and get the wires under the seat organized. Let me know if you've got one (preferably with the rubber thing for the starter solenoid).

Thanks, guys.
I have 2 of them. 1 is bare without the rubber surround for the solenoid and I am looking for the 2nd one still. I know it has 2 coils still mounted to it.

Thanks, guys. Hey, Jamie. I'll text you. Maybe we can just ride or I'll come out and pick it up.

Blax, I'll pm you, too.

This sunday I will be at howard county fairgrounds motorcycle swap meet and maybe heading to Mike moores house if you don't have anything better come on out . Starts at 10 am (most likely harley stuff) but you might find cheap motor stuff for your hobby ... Jamie

Sounds dangerous... Every time I go to harbor freight, I buy something I don't need.

I have to do a clinic at Park view high school starting at noon. I'll pm you.

Back