Rear shocks/ Sean M.???

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minicopilot

Reaction score
Kickstand on lowered bike.......

I bought my bike lowered in the rear via short shocks. The side stand was shortened to accomidate the the lower height. I'm planning to restore the bike to it's proper height via longer shocks. Will I need to restore the side stand to it's original length or will the bike be ok. The bike is lowered one or two inches. I believe it is one inch.

Thanks

Re: Kickstand on lowered bike.......

Email sent (didn't say anything about the stand but we can fix you up on that too).

Re: Kickstand on lowered bike.......

I bought my bike lowered in the rear via short shocks. The side stand was shortened to accomidate the the lower height. I'm planning to restore the bike to it's proper height via longer shocks. Will I need to restore the side stand to it's original length or will the bike be ok. The bike is lowered one or two inches. I believe it is one inch.

Thanks

A definate " maybe " . Wait 'till you raise it . It may be fine with just a little tilt . Or , you won't trust it at all to stand on its own and will have to re-modify the side stand . :ummm:

Back