rear wheel conversion spindle

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty-interesting, i would like to see the part & fitment. I'm too-lazy to look it up, is a Diversion shaft-drive?

It is required when fitting a Diversion rear wheel which, I believe, has different size bearings.

The mod is quite common in the UK (along with a Thundercat front wheel) and is a relatively inexpensive way of being able to run 17" tyres.

The vendor, XJRMax (Keith), is a member of the V Max Chat community and sells miscellaneous special V Max parts.

He gets lots of good press from his customers.

I bought a complete diversion wheel and spindle ages ago and have never had a problem with it .and I'm pretty sure I have bought some vmax gear from that seller and had no worries.He has a good reputation.Kevman.

It is required when fitting a Diversion rear wheel which, I believe, has different size bearings.

The mod is quite common in the UK (along with a Thundercat front wheel) and is a relatively inexpensive way of being able to run 17" tyres.

The vendor, XJRMax (Keith), is a member of the V Max Chat community and sells miscellaneous special V Max parts.

He gets lots of good press from his customers.
Anyone have xjrmax email address i need a spindle

As far as I know he no longer makes them, I haven't seen him on V Max Chat for some years and the last time he posted was 2016.
I've attached the dimensions of the spindle so you can get one fabricated.

Attachments

• Diversion spindle and spacers.jpg
    Diversion spindle and spacers.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Diversion spindle spacers.jpg
    Diversion spindle spacers.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back