Reflector behind seat mod,/ radiator reflector mods.

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chucksvmax

Reaction score
As a former Vmax owner and member of club, in the past I see posts on how to convert rear seat reflector and also radiator side reflectors to lights. Can anyone point me to where these links would be? Thanks for any help and I am glad to be back here again.

Welcome back. Some guys are using leds also side marker lights for trailers work on rear not sure bout rad markers

Well, I dunno if this is your style, but I always liked this vintage accessory taillight for Triumphs. 3-1/4" X 4-7/8" $19. http://6cycle.com/shop/chopper-bobber/howling-cat-face-lucas-style-12v-taillight/#!prettyPhoto
It's taller than the stock seat-back reflector, but there is plenty of extra width there to mount it, and if you really wanted to do something 'different,' you could wire some LED's as 'eyes' to wink at-you as turn-signal accents. Either low-voltage/high-voltage if you wanted the lighted eyes to function as running lights, and brighten-up as activated turn signals, or 'normally-off' LED's which would light-up when you signalled a turn to that side, like a nervous-tic cateye 'twitch.' :biglaugh:
P4040183.jpg

Last edited:
As a former Vmax owner and member of club, in the past I see posts on how to convert rear seat reflector and also radiator side reflectors to lights. Can anyone point me to where these links would be? Thanks for any help and I am glad to be back here again.
I used LED marker lights. Yellow on the rad panels, red on the grab bars/ rear trunk(when mounted).
Cheers!

Attachments

• P1010680.jpg
    P1010680.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 31
  • P1010777.jpg
    P1010777.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 31
Back