Registration of Vmax in Montreal imported from EU?

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pass that damn inspection with those small TVs
rofl_200.gif

and guess what, its for sale .
And a license plate already
Nemesis is officially Canadian :biglaugh:

Now I know the procedure step by step :) just need a insurance and I am ready to ride

This is stupid.
Who get into this idea in Canada?

Mine LED blinkers are 5 times brighter then stock saucepans.
Jeez, from a long time I didnt heard that stupidity.

Don't know dude, my opinion is the same...
On the list of the first inspection the mechanic wrote that they should be 3" in diameter .....
surprise.gif

good thing it's all over ,
bad part, double price for inspection + double for renting that trailer and price of those traffic light looking blinkers ...
However, now I can ride my bike legally ....

Don't know dude, my opinion is the same...
On the list of the first inspection the mechanic wrote that they should be 3" in diameter .....
surprise.gif

good thing it's all over ,
bad part, double price for inspection + double for renting that trailer and price of those traffic light looking blinkers ...
However, now I can ride my bike legally ....

sweet good job man, congrats.:punk::punk:

It's so stupid that I can even believe it :

I have plate the bike, pass all that stupid inspections of Canada and Quebec and still not allowed to ride the bike .....
Have my driver license since 1996 year
Ride that Max since 6 years. been riding in several countries in Europe and Asia and here I am, not able to get a insurance because I don't have a local driver license ...
I pass the theoretical exam for class 5 and class 6 ( local car and motorcycle classes )
but there is no date for class 6 for road test ( for year 2010 ) because SAAQ's season is over next month and all dates till than are reserved .....
29.gif

Last edited:
Surprisingly I've got a insurance and here are the first legal steps on that continent

Bdw. If somebody need's a cage to transport his max I have one :) just the vinyl sides are off cause some customs officer has tear it a part to check the content... but the cage is OK
It should fit all Gen One Max with OEM and USD fork. (Without OEM exhaust mufflers, they should be of when installing the bike to the frame but there is plenty space inside to put it .

http://img834.imageshack.us/i/1001063u.jpg/

If there is an interest can provide more info and photos

Latest posts

Back