Rice-O-Rama

VMAX  Forum

Help Support VMAX Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics from yesterday.

Attachments

• Picture 049.jpg
    Picture 049.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 23
  • Picture 091.jpg
    Picture 091.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 22
  • Picture 081.jpg
    Picture 081.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 079.jpg
    Picture 079.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 23
Got some pics of menbers too, got carried away with the Vmax pics. Rick's seat is great, finally got to see and sit on it.
Steve-o

Attachments

• Picture 017.jpg
    Picture 017.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 042.jpg
    Picture 042.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 30
Damn , I completly missed those seats...:damn angry: Sumbitch ! Where are you located ?

On another note , can you put some names to those faces ? Ugly as they may be...

Damn , I completly missed those seats...:damn angry: Sumbitch ! Where are you located ?

On another note , can you put some names to those faces ? Ugly as they may be...

I can help you a little there O/T....from the left Ron Ireland (not a member of this forum) Dave Tavares (Forestdaledave) Dave's son...Dave, I met this guy but can't remember his name and Steve (std354).

Oh, and the pic on the left....that's Rick (twistedmax), Owner/Operator of The Maxgasser Seat Co.

I was located nicely behind:bang head: the guy selling lincence plate bolts,up on the flat part of the field.

Ill be getting a banner made :biglaugh:,you wont miss me next time:biglaugh:

I was located nicely behind:bang head: the guy selling lincence plate bolts,up on the flat part of the field.

Ill be getting a banner made :biglaugh:,you wont miss me next time:biglaugh:

I was headed in that direction but made the mistake of stopping at the guy selling the license plate bolts...I was totally insulted at his $5 per bolt pricing...I guess I looked pretty stupid to him cause he told me he's give me a deal...$10 for two bolts...:confused2:

P T Barnum was right...:eusa_dance:

Back